3CX Phone System for Windows is a software-based IP PBX that replaces proprietary hardware PBX / PABX.
Compucon has developed appliance-like PC solutions that leverages 3CX’s
IP PBX software to create a modern VOIP solution for all businesses. It
is based on industry standard hardware and software (Microsoft Windows)
and is based on the SIP standard, making it easier to manage and
allowing you to use any industry standard SIP phone (software or
hardware) for a high degree of flexibility, control and support. A
software-based IP PBX / PABX offers many benefits:
For more information please contact our team or visit the 3CX website for more information:
- No vendor lock down
- Easy to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
- Far less expensive to purchase and expand than a hardware-based PBX / PABX
- Improve productivity with presence, desktop based call control and extension management
- No need for separate phone wiring – phones use computer network, easy hot desking!
- Deliver mobility by allowing employees to work from home using a remote extension
- Choose between popular IP hardware phones or softphones – again no vendor lock in
- Receive & make calls via the standard PSTN using VoIP Gateways or cards
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or Skype Connect!