|The ASUS Dual GeForce® RTX 2060 SUPER™ EVO OC edition 8GB GDDR6 with two powerful Axial-tech fans for AAA gaming performance and ray tracing |
- RT Cores: Dedicated ray tracing hardware enables fast real-time ray tracing of objects and environments with physically accurate shadows, reflections, refractions, and global illumination.
- Concurrent Floating Point and Integer Processing: Turing GPUs more efficiently process the compute heavy workloads of modern games.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6: Experience up to 496 GB/s of memory bandwidth for high-speed, high-resolution gaming.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- 2.7-slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the two powerful Axial-tech fans.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A Protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- 144-hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
|GPU Engine Specs |
| CUDA Cores || 2176 |
| Engine Clock |
| (Game): GPU Boost Clock: 1695 MHz, GPU Base Clock: 1470 MHz |
(OC): GPU Boost Clock: 1725 MHz, GPU Base Clock: 1500 MHz
| || |
|Memory Specs |
| Memory Clock || 14000MHz |
| Standard Memory Config || 8GB |
| Memory Interface || GDDR6 |
| Memory Interface Width || 256-bit |
| || |
| Power Comsumption |
| 160W, additional 8 pins PCIe power required |
PSU 550W+ recommended
| || |
|Display Support |
| Digital Max Resolution || 7680 x 4320 |
| DVI Output || Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D) |
| HDMI Output || Yes x 2 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b) |
| Display Port || Yes x 2 (Native) (DP1.4) |
| HDCP Support || Yes (2.2) |
| || |
|Standard Graphics Card Dimensions |
| Length || 10.5 inches (26.7 cm) |
| Height || 4.7 inches (11.8 cm) |
| Width || 2.28 inches (5.8 cm) |
Click here to return