|ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 5700 EVO OC edition 8GB GDDR6 melds performance and simplicity.|
- Axial-tech fan design features longer fan blades and a unique barrier ring to increase air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- 2.7-slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the two powerful Axial-tech fans.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- DirectCU II brings copper heatpipes into direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- 144-hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- AMD Radeon FreeSync™ offers stutter-free and tear-free gaming with FreeSync monitors.
|GPU Engine Specs |
| CUDA Cores || 2304 |
| Engine Clock |
| (Game): GPU Boost Clock: 1720 MHz, GPU Base Clock: 1515 MHz |
(OC): GPU Boost Clock: 1720 MHz, GPU Base Clock: 1565 MHz
| || |
|Memory Specs |
| Memory Clock || 14000MHz |
| Standard Memory Config || 8GB |
| Memory Interface || GDDR6 |
| Memory Interface Width || 256-bit |
| || |
| Power Comsumption |
| 160W, additional 6 + 8 pins PCIe power required |
PSU 600W+ recommended
| || |
|Display Support |
| Digital Max Resolution || 7680 x 4320 |
| HDMI Output || Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b) |
| Display Port || Yes x 3 (Native) (DP1.4) |
| HDCP Support || Yes (2.3) |
|Standard Graphics Card Dimensions |
| Length || 10.7 inches (27.1 cm) |
| Height || 5.2 inches (13.2 cm) |
| Width || 2.0 inches (5.1 cm) |
Click here to return